Subject: FW: Reply to invitation to speak at TDS24
From: Krõõt Kaljusto-Munck <[email-masked]>
To: "Piret Urb" <[email-masked]>, "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2024 11:19:45 +0200

Saadan edasi vastuse.

Tervitades,

Krõõt Kaljusto-Munck
sekretär

+45 39 46 30 70

Eesti Vabariigi suursaatkond Taanis

Frederiksgade 19, 4., 1265 Kopenhaagen

 <https://copenhagen.mfa.ee> https://copenhagen.mfa.ee

From: Louise Flink Hansen <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, November 4, 2024 1:12 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Saatkond Kopenhaagenis üldaadress (e-mail) <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Reply to invitation to speak at TDS24

To the Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs

Thank you for the invitation to Permanent Secretary for the Ministry of
Digital Affairs, Mr Sophus Garfiel, to speak at the Tallinn Digital Summit
2024 on 19-20 November 2024.

Unfortunately, Mr Garfiel’s calendar is fully booked both days and it will
not be possible for him to travel to Tallinn.

Kind regards,

Louise

Louise Flink Hansen

Secretary to the Permanent Secretary

Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Ministry of Digital Affairs

Stormgade 2-6

DK - 1470 Copenhagen K

Telephone: +45 72 28 24 00